Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rachel is an owl.  She plays the mascot, Holly, for the Orem Owls. She shares this job with one other girl in our ward.  She really likes it and is really good at it.

We are glad that Rachel has a job and Christopher has a full time job now.  Scott, Lynne and Paige are still looking.  No luck.  So I'm putting together scrap books of my work at Hillcrest, and the little bit of theater I've been doing lately.  I'm hoping that a job comes through soon so we can pay our mortgage.  But....
If you see us out on the curb begging from our van, I would hope you would stop and help.  Because:  We'll sing for our supper.




  
 
Paige is taking more pictures.  She just did a bunch of the fireworks at last nights Owl game.  I think she does a fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment