Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday was Valentine's day.  The day of love.  What did we do?  Well, at 6:30 am I went into my daughter's room and rained hearts on them.  Paige was buried in her blankets and moaned. Rachel sat up and was like, what the heck? I think they secretly loved it.  Christopher was still at the gym, but when he got home and Rachel told him about the rain of hearts, he immediately laid down on the bed and snored so I would do it to him.  It was fun.

The Valentine's parties at school went okay and we all got a bunch of cool valentine's from the kids.  Kaylynn baked us a yummy red velvet cupcake.  My favorite. After work, Scott and I went to eat at California Pizza Kitchen.  I had the Chicken Tequila Pasta.  Or my!  Delicious.  Scott went to write.  He's working on a young adult novel, and I watched Glee out of the corner of my eye with the girls.  A fun day.

I didn't, however, call my parents to say I love you. So here it is.  I love you Mom and Dad.  I'll call later.

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment