Friday, March 9, 2012

Strep.  Been plagued with it for years now. Going to the doctor soon.  I think I should just be able to call in for my own drugs.  I know what it is even without a culture, but I guess the doctors need to make their money somehow.  Should I post a picture?  I didn't think so.  Besides, I don't know how, so the point it moot.

Blood.  I was going to give blood today, I'm O- so everyone wants it, but I have strep. If you're ever in need of a transfusion, look me up.  If  I don't have strep, I'm your gal.

Effects.  I'm looking for sound effects for the play.  A train whistle, children talking and playing, and a school bell.  I'm going to have to wait till Scott gets home.  He's the one who knows how to down load them and record them onto a CD.  I don't know how to do that either.  Gosh, I'm very illiterate. Computer savvy I am not.  Savvy?  I do love that word, however.

Words.  This is my last one for today.  Sunny!  Okay, one more.... WooHoo!


1 comment: