Friday, March 2, 2012

I was interviewed in a promotional video for "Anne of Green Gables" at the Covey Center in Provo. I'm the director.  So I talked about the play, how I help the actors understand their characters and tried to describe the show in five descriptive words.  My words you ask?  I got 4: fun, moving, cosy and endearing.  It was a little scary.  I hope I look and sound good.  Like a professional.

Mark Twain wrote L.M. Montgomery after the 1908 publication of the book and told her that never before in literature was there a more endearing character than Anne.  So this story rings true in all times and to all people both young and old.

I hope the play I direct will help to instill in the audiences at the Covey these same feelings.

I'm hungry.  I should take the time to eat breakfast.  And I knew you wanted to know that.  Next I'll tell you about my dream!  Okay, I won't,but some day I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment