Thursday, March 29, 2012

I don't mind being fifty.  I don't mind being fat...... most of the time.  But when my cute co-workers come to work in the most DARLING clothes and the CUTEST bodies...... then is when I mind being the big 5 0.  Well, and larger than life.  And my eyes don't like to focus and see things close up.  Rats!  I'm getting old.  That I can't change, but the fat part...... I know I can, but do I have the motivation?  It would be so much easier if I didn't have to give up sugar and carbohydrates.  Not to skip over the fact that I need to exercise as well.   Sheesh!

The other thing is you have to have lots of money to dress the way the cute people dress.  You have to have those green bills with high dollar amounts to get the types of clothes I need.  You know, extra fabric equals extra bucks.  Lane Bryant ain't cheap.  Oh well..... maybe in the  next life.  Will there be sugar there?

Nothing of grand proportion has happened since the last post.  I needed something to do in the computer lab is all.  Oh, wait!  Rachel received her Patriarchal Blessing this past Sunday.  She is a very special and wonderful girl.  But then, we knew that already.  Also, rehearsals for "Crossing Delancey" have begun.  It's fun.  I'm going to have a great time.  I'm happy to be in the play for many reasons, but the first one is that I get to spend some time with my hubby.  Scott is so busy these days what with his job and then his writing.  We hardly see each other.  So being in the play that he is directing will be nice.  Plus I get to memorize all of those lines.  I guess I could do that in the computer lab.   Naaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment